Give your immune system a boost! Our organic Elderberry Tonic Immunity Support DIY Kit is thoughtfully crafted with certified organic elderberries, rose hips, echinacea, ginger, cloves, yarrow and cinnamon.
Elderberries are packed with nutrients and minerals like iron, potassium, phosphorus and copper, as well as vitamins A, B and C. Add some of the beneficial organic compounds that function as anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agents in the body and you have one powerful berry!
Elderberries are widely known for their ability to alleviate allergies, boost the immune system, protect against bacteria and infection, lower blood sugar, help with weight loss, moderate the digestive process and slow down the spread of cancer.
Elderberry Tonic as a daily supplement has been shown to significantly lessen cold and flu symptoms.
- Combine berries and herbs & spice packet with 3.25 cups cold purified water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain berries with a milk nut bag, cheesecloth or strainer. Squeeze and save all liquid.
- Cool liquid to approximately 95 degrees then add one (1) cup of raw local honey. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Bottle in a sterilized glass container.
- Refrigerate for up to three (3) months.
NOTE: Recipe requires purified water & raw local honey!
- Adults: 1 tbsp (15ml) daily
- Children (over 1): 1 tsp (5ml) daily
At onset of and during illness:
- Adults: 1 tbsp (15ml) up to four times daily
- Children (over 1): 1 tsp (5ml) up to four times daily
- Do NOT feed to infants under the age of one
- Shake Well Before Using
- Keep Refrigerated
Ingredients: Elderberries*, Rose Hips*, Yarrow Leaf & Flower*, Echinacea*, Ginger Root*, Clove*, Cinnamon*
Makes 16 - 20 fl oz