Gruene Witch Apothecary offers affordable Private Label services for business seeking to sell organic skin care products under their own business name without the hassle of manufacturing.
Private Label Terms & Conditions:
Pricing & Minimums
- Pricing varies and depends upon products, quantities and ingredients chosen and if graphic design services will be needed. We charge a minimum $100 fee plus $25 / hr. to cover expenses related to product development.
- Minimum order quantities may apply depending on the products chosen. For example, a minimum order of 8 oz. lotions is typically ten (10), whereas a minimum order of .15 oz. lip balms is typically fifty (50).
- All recipes remain the exclusive property of Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC.
- Contact us with your product development needs so we can provide you with an accurate quote.
- Payment is due when the order is placed. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
- All orders are shipped from New Braunfels, TX. Please note that some of our products are heat sensitive and may require special shipping considerations during warmer months (May 1 to September 31) to ensure safe delivery. If you are experiencing hot outdoor temperatures in your area it is your responsibility to inform Gruene Witch Apothecary. We will quickly inform you of any potential pricing changes to account for the weather.
Returns & Exchanges
- Due to the nature of our goods we are unable to accept returns. All sales are final; however, we do offer replacements for damaged or defective merchandise. Please contact us within three (3) business days if your order is damaged or incorrect upon arrival. There may be slight variations in color, shape and finish from batch to batch due to seasonal differences in raw materials, but the quality of your purchase will not be affected.
- Under proper storage and usage conditions, our products will remain at maximum freshness for periods up to one (1) year or more. Our goods do not require refrigeration but should be kept in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Extreme temperatures should be avoided. Care should be taken to not introduce contaminants into any testers by leaving them open or dipping fingers into jars. Please encourage customers to use sample sticks where applicable.
- Gruene Witch Apothecary reserves the right to terminate any Private Label account at any time at our discretion.
By placing an order, I am agreeing to the Private Label Terms & Conditions as specified by Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC. I am authorized to place orders and take full responsibility for acceptance and payment of all future orders placed under our account.
Contact us HERE for additional details.