Give your immune system a boost! Our organic Adaptogenic Wellness Tonic Immune System Support DIY Kit is thoughtfully crafted with certified organic elderberries, bilberries, rose hips, astragalus (root), ashwagandha (root), reishi mushroom, tulsi, lemon balm and orange peel.
Adaptogens are said to help the body overcome the influences of physical, chemical and biological stressors and have been widely used for the following purposes:
- Improve attention
- Increase endurance in situations caused by fatigue
- Lower stress-induced disorders and impairments in the body
- Balance hormone levels
- Keep cortisol (the stress hormone) levels and other hormone levels in check
- Fight fatigue that results from excessive physical or emotional stress
- Combat the impact that stress has on cognitive function
- Stimulate mental performance that has been impacted by stress
- Normalize body functions
- Boost the immune system
- Fight the symptoms caused by elevated cortisol levels (such as anxiety, depression, fatigue, high blood pressure, insulin resistance and obesity)
- Increase physical stamina and improve energy levels
- Improve the function of organs, such as the liver and adrenal glands
- Improve the function of body systems, such as the gastrointestinal system
Our Adaptogenic Wellness Tonic is not only beneficial but was crafted to be quite delicious as well.
- Combine contents of DIY Kit with 3 3/4 cups cold purified water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain ingredients with a milk nut bag, cheesecloth or strainer. Squeeze and save all liquid.
- Cool liquid to approximately 95 degrees then add 3/4 cup of raw local honey. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add 3 tbsp of raw, unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar. Stir to combine.
- Bottle in a sterilized glass container.
- Refrigerate for up to three (3) months.
NOTE: Recipe requires purified water, Apple Cider Vinegar & raw local honey!
- Adults: 1 tbsp (15ml) daily
- Children (over 1): 1 tsp (5ml) daily
At onset of and during illness:
- Adults: 1 tbsp (15ml) up to four times daily
- Children (over 1): 1 tsp (5ml) up to four times daily
- Do NOT feed to infants under the age of one
- Shake Well Before Using
- Keep Refrigerated
Ingredients: Elderberries*, Bilberries*, Rose Hips*, Astragalus (root), Ashwagandha (root)*, Reishi Mushroom*, Tulsi*, Lemon Balm*, Orange Peel*
Makes ~24 fl oz