Our Witch Hazel Toner w/ Willow Bark & Tea Tree is one of the most important items in our line of skin care products. It helps clean pores and leaves your skin feeling fresh and enlivened. This is why those suffering from acne, and those choosing natural anti-aging solutions, are often advised to use toners and astringents.
Witch Hazel Toners are known to stimulate blood circulation, reduce oiliness and assist in refining pores of rough or unevenly textured skin. They have many uses in the cosmetic and medicinal fields because of their known antiseptic and antibacterial properties granting them the ability to help remove bacteria and excess dirt from the pores and the underlying skin. Individuals who have combination or oily skin should use our Witch Hazel Toner daily as an integral part of their beauty regimen. Even if you have dry skin, our Witch Hazel Toner will help gently remove excess oil and impurities without overdrying, leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth and naturally balanced.
Our Witch Hazel Toner also includes Willow Bark extract containing salicylic acid, a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) known for providing such benefits as reduced acne, a decrease in the appearance of wrinkles, diminished excess pigmentation spots, moisturizing and tightening of the skin, removing sun damage and improving underlying collagen and elastic tissues in the skin.
Tea Tree essential oil is another amazing ingredient known to have analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic and antiviral properties. It is also known to work wonders on both teen and adult acne.
Shake well before using.
- An appropriate sunscreen should be used and exposure to UVA/UVB rays should be avoided when using products containing beta hydroxy acid (BHA).
- Be mindful to avoid getting toner in your eyes as it can irritate them.
- 8 oz: Eucalyptus Mint
- 4 oz: Calendula, Lavender, Rose Petal
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. We recommend consulting a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing or on any medications. Our products are intended for adult use.
- While we work to ensure our product information is correct and informative we cannot attest to the accuracy of customer-submitted reviews. We strongly insist you do not take medical advice from these reviews or assume a product will work the same for you as it did for another. Every consumer is different – circumstances vary and interpretations of results vary. These reviews simply allow consumers to share their experience and are not intended as a substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist or other qualified health-care practitioner. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your healthcare practitioner immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements in these reviews.