Terms and Conditions
Effective date: June 29, 2018
Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://gruenewitch.com website (the “Service”).
Our Terms and Conditions set the rules and guidelines that users must agree to and follow in order to use and access our website.
- There is no minimum order.
- Orders should be placed online using the shopping cart. If you encounter any difficulties, please contact us and we’ll be glad to assist. While anonymous check out is available, we welcome you to register if you’d like to do so. This gives you access to past and current orders.
- All orders must be prepaid by credit card or PayPal (using any of their methods). Orders paid via PayPal e-checks will be held until PayPal advises your funds have been received. This can take 4-6 business days or longer depending on your bank.
Cancellations & Changes:
- Because we strive for a rapid turnaround of your order, you may cancel or change your order within 1 hour of when you place it (during normal business hours), unless the order has shipped.
- Sales tax will be charged for Texas state residents.
- Due to the nature of personal care products we are unable to accept returns. All sales are final; however, we do offer replacements for damaged or defective merchandise. Please contact us within three (3) business days if your order is damaged or incorrect upon arrival. There may be slight variations in color, shape and finish from batch to batch due to seasonal differences in raw materials, but the quality of your purchase will not be affected.
- Generally, raw material products may not be returned because once shipped we can no longer guarantee the purity of the products for our customers. If a raw material has not been opened and all seals are intact, and it is in salable condition, some exceptions may be made provided we are contacted within three (3) business days of receipt. Contact us to discuss further. Defective or damaged merchandise will be replaced by Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC, or the manufacturer, depending on the warranty. Durable goods that are not opened and are in salable condition may be returned. A 10% restocking fee will be charged on domestic orders on all returned items. Original and return shipping charges are not refundable. If your order is unclaimed or undeliverable to you and is returned to us by the carrier, original and return shipping charges and the designated domestic or international restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Email us for a return authorization number. We will not be responsible for items returned without authorization and items returned without authorization will be refused. We will not be responsible for returned items lost in transit. Authorization numbers should be posted on the outside of the package, near the return address. Please request return authorization numbers within three (3) business days of delivery and return it to us within seven (7) business days. After that time the product will no longer be accepted and sale is considered final.
- In the event we make an error, we will gladly authorize the return of incorrect or defective merchandise and pay for the return shipping costs on domestic orders. Should we omit an item on domestic orders, we will ship it to you on notification of the shortage provided you contact us within three (3) business days of delivery. You agree to carefully inspect all ingredients and products upon arrival and report any problems or need for replacement within three (3) business days of receiving the goods. Boxes and packing material should be retained until after you have spoken with Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC staff.
Limitation of Warranties; Defects:
- Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC warrants that goods will conform to their description on your order. This warranty is exclusive. We exclude and disclaim all other warranties related to the goods, their use or failure, including, but not limited to, express warranties and implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of any intellectual property right. Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost profits or injury to business reputation or goodwill, that are caused by, that relate to, or that arise out of any of the goods, their use or failure. If any goods are defective, then your exclusive remedy as a customer shall be (a) Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC’s replacement of the goods for no extra charge; or (b) a credit against your outstanding account with Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC, if any. In no event shall Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC’s liability for defective goods exceed the price of the goods. If you believe any goods are defective or nonconforming, they you shall give Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC prompt written notice of the alleged defect or nonconformity (not later than ten (10) days after becoming aware of the defect or nonconformity) and at Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC’s election return the goods to Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC (at Gruene Witch Apothecary’s expense). Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC shall not be responsible for any defect or nonconformity in the goods that are created after the goods are shipped from Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC.
- Please inspect all packages at time of delivery and, if damaged, contact Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC by phone (830-481-0805) so we may process your claim. If you notice any damaged items upon unpacking your order, leave the box and contents as is, save all of the packing material and contact us so we may process your claim. We may request photographic evidence of the damage. In the unlikely event of a container leaking, leaked contents will be replaced or a credit issued at our discretion. All damaged-, defective- or missing-item claims must be reported to Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC within 7 days of acceptance of package. After that time, the customer accepts responsibility and will not hold Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC liable.
- We do our best to offer you only the highest quality ingredients available. We cannot guarantee that any ingredient will be consistent in appearance, color or typical odor from one batch to another, as this may be within the manufacturer’s tolerance for a particular product.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. We recommend consulting a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing or on any medications. Our products are intended for adult use.
- While we work to ensure our product information is correct and informative we cannot attest to the accuracy of customer-submitted reviews. We strongly insist you do not take medical advice from these reviews or assume a product will work the same for you as it did for another. Every consumer is different – circumstances vary and interpretations of results vary. These reviews simply allow consumers to share their experience and are not intended as a substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist or other qualified health-care practitioner. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your healthcare practitioner immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements in these reviews.
- By purchasing and using ingredients and products sold by Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC, you agree that you are knowledgeable about the safe, appropriate use and storage of these ingredients and products. You agree that you will not hold Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC liable for any problems that arise from your storage and use of the ingredients or products. You will assume all product liability for the final products and creations you make using ingredients purchased through Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC.
- In the event of loss or damage, Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC will only be liable for the actual cost and or replacement of the merchandise.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Gruene Witch Apothecary, LLC and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Texas.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the top of this Terms and Conditions.
You are advised to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to these Terms and Conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us: